Bed/Bath: 2bd / 2ba
Type: Live/Work Loft - Unfurnished
Parking: 1-car prk included
Terms: 1 Year Lease Terms
Beautiful Light-Filled Live/Work Loft in the Heart of Dogpatch
Perfectly situated in the historic Central Waterfront district, 1207 Indiana offers an easy South Bay commute and access to several of San Francisco’s most dynamic neighborhoods. This spacious and light-filled live/work loft features floor-to-ceiling windows with western exposures, custom shoji screens in the loft bedroom and an additional fully enclosed bedroom with a gas fireplace. The building also boasts a roof deck perfect for enjoying some of the city's best weather.
- Tri-level loft with huge wall of windows
- Soaring ceilings
- Open living/dining area includes gas fireplace
- L-shaped chef's kitchen with stainless steel refrigerator, gas oven/range, microwave, dishwasher
- Loft bedroom features custom shoji screen enclosures and 2 closets (1 built-in, 1 armoire)
- Lower level enclosed bedroom features gas fireplace
- Washer/dryer in unit
- 1-car parking included
- Common roof deck with expansive San Francisco views
- Located in the highly desired Dogpatch neighborhood
- Smaller pets considered
One of a few spaces in San Francisco to survive the 1906 earthquake largely unscathed, Dogpatch features some of the oldest structures in the City, many of which date from the 1860s.
But with its history comes a past.
In fact, Dogpatch was once considered to be the rougher, working-class part of town characterized by docks, warehouses, and shady goings-on.
The dawn of the dot-com era in the early 1990s brought new life to Dogpatch and with it, a radical transformation of warehouses into trendy, sought-after live/work lofts and condos that continues to this day.
In a Word
City dwellers who crave the sun will appreciate the climate in Dogpatch (if there&...
More About Central Waterfront / Dogpatch